• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The official lilgreg-lilkat-battlekat AR raffle drawing & M&G 3/14/15

Well you guys made my whole day! We had a great turn out and a the food was good. Ben made out like a bandit, several people won door prizes and me, well, I'll let the picture talk for me! I want to say thank you toe everyone who made this event possible, and a special thank you to Gunsite Grad for putting this event together.

Now this box was given to me from ijasond and I was and am still speachless. Thank you for putting a smile on my face that is still shinning. I know someone else added a few things but do not remember who it was (thank you also).

14264764526760.jpg
14264764623401.jpg

So, what do yall think?

And this was given to me by webicknell, he even drove 60 miles outta the way to deliver it to me. When I seen he was working in Romania I jokingly ask him to bring me a bottle of pulmb brandy. I honestly didn't think (and felt bad for ever saying anything) that he would do it. I will say it is good stuff and I keep it hid from most company.

it'll probably last for a few years since it's to far to go for another.

14264764684132.jpg

Well you guys made my whole day! We had a great turn out and a the food was good. Ben made out like a bandit, several people won door prizes and me, well, I'll let the picture talk for me! I want to say thank you toe everyone who made this event possible, and a special thank you to Gunsite Grad for putting this event together.

Now this box was given to me from ijasond and I was and am still speachless. Thank you for putting a smile on my face that is still shinning. I know someone else added a few things but do not remember who it was (thank you also).

View attachment 390486 View attachment 390487

So, what do yall think?
Dude, that is awesome... congrats to all!

View attachment 390486 View attachment 390487

So, what do yall think?
Very Cool, couldn't have gone to a better guy!

Back
Top Bottom