• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The official lilgreg-lilkat-battlekat AR raffle drawing & M&G 3/14/15

I enjoyed it too. Thanks to those who came out or contributed in one way or another. Though I dont know the family personally, this is a cause that is near and dear to my heart.

Sniper, there were several times I had to stop myself from removing that bottle of single barrel from the equation.

I can't think of the words to express my gratitude for each of the great people involved with this rifle. It warms the heart to see a group of strangers pull together as a community/family to help a brother experiencing a tough time. I am very proud to be a part of such a fantastic group and honored to have won this rifle. Thanks to all who were involved both directly and indirectly with this build.

Maybe, but if that was the case, you should have won it! I peeked in the box when I threw the .22 in.
I had already thought about what I would do if I won it, then I stopped thinking about it because I never win random drawings.

However, today I did walk away with what was probably the best door prize of the day, a brick of .22 Wildcat. I'll have that **** up for sale at .13 cents a round here in a few minutes!;)

I had already thought about what I would do if I won it, then I stopped thinking about it because I never win random drawings.

However, today I did walk away with what was probably the best door prize of the day, a brick of .22 Wildcat. I'll have that **** up for sale at .13 cents a round here in a few minutes!;)

Only .13? I think that white box stuff is the commemorative edition, easily bringing .28 each.

Back
Top Bottom