• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The official "IN" thread for the SECOND annual ODT turkey challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm open to us changing the rules, if yall want to do a beard and spur measurements then add them all up for a score and maybe add something for public land just because the density of hunters and pressure from them makes it harder to kill one. I'm open to scoring suggestions. Teams really seems more fair, just because some people aren't as active as others and if it was individual there might be only a couple guys thats its a competition for.

I'm open to us changing the rules, if yall want to do a beard and spur measurements then add them all up for a score and maybe add something for public land just because the density of hunters and pressure from them makes it harder to kill one. I'm open to scoring suggestions. Teams really seems more fair, just because some people aren't as active as others and if it was individual there might be only a couple guys thats its a competition for.

The only way individual would be fair is if it’s your single biggest bird for your final score, not a tally of all of your kills. That would make the less active hunters more competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom