• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Monos Are Moving to Denver

MONOS UPDATE:. We've been in Colorado for 236 days and under Gov. Polis' lockdown for 76 days.....so about 33% of our time here has been under quarantine. Restaurants started opening today and we had a nice patio lunch.....it was nice to be out of the house legitamately instead of defying the lockdown by travelling more than ten miles from home.

Now if he would allow breweries and pubs to open, that would be something nice....I do not understand the difference between a restaurant and a brewery that doesn't have a kitchen. Seems stupid to me.

MONOS UPDATE:. We've been in Colorado for 236 days and under Gov. Polis' lockdown for 76 days.....so about 33% of our time here has been under quarantine. Restaurants started opening today and we had a nice patio lunch.....it was nice to be out of the house legitamately instead of defying the lockdown by travelling more than ten miles from home.

Now if he would allow breweries and pubs to open, that would be something nice....I do not understand the difference between a restaurant and a brewery that doesn't have a kitchen. Seems stupid to me.

Lockdown? Quarantine?

We went to "safer at home" weeks ago. When was there any order to limit travel to 10 miles? Then again, I'm carrying a special FU Nazis essential worker letter.

Tailgate in Parker has been jamming since last weekend and they're nut to butt over there. The breweries can get a pass if they pair up with a gut truck or bring in food. Agree, it's stoopid.

The only real change for me (WFH since 2003) has been no project travel. Looks like I'll need to get my ass up toe WA in the next week for a critical project.

On a lighter note, we got the rock out of our 5 year old grandson's nostril today. I couldn't help but think f Cheech & Chong and glad it wasn't a boolit and 5 pounds of change. ROFL.

Love Colorado, but decided it is only a good place to visit.
The folks from Cali wrecked it like they do everything else with the inflated housing and politics.
Friend lives there and she says she'd have to drive way outside Denver to find something remotely affordable. So she rents........

Hope things are working out for you. :)

Back
Top Bottom