• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Monos Are Moving to Denver

I got the same option when Stan Kronke bought our media company and fired most of us from Georgia and asked if I wanted to move to Colorado.... I told him he’ll no and found a better job here and so glad I didn’t move away from my family

Thanks,

We finally found the perfect home for under 500K. It is in a great area only 20-30 minutes from my office and I don't need to hop one any of those stupid expensive toll roads to get there. Most of the homes listed sub 500K have busy roads in their backyards, need work or are just too damn small. Ours has none of that.

My office has a really good incliment weather policy that will allow me to work from home if it snows or the zombie apocalypse happens.
Sweet. I'll crash at your house if/when I ever get out there for an Elk hunt. Thanks a bunch. :tongue:

Still have a few more weeks here. It isn't going to be easy being so far from our families butrs. Monos and I are excited for the new opportunities and CO NEEDS more conservatives.

We most certainly do.

Can we get about 250K Georgians to move into Denver/Boulder/Pueblo and kick out some dirty hippies? (I think they call themselves progressives.)

Back
Top Bottom