• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The insertion bill has been Signed (Martial law is coming)

Y'all need to stop with these posts. Please. I'm a Trump supporter and I'm angry (and sad) that the election was stolen, you'll never convince me that it wasn't. But all these alarmist, hopeful, crazy Kraken posts are not helping. Some people will read these and believe it's going to happen and might do something foolish. Everybody needs to calm down.
I agree completely and all those running their mouth about what they have, ammo stores, weapons they have...This my friends is the wrong time to run your mouth and beat your chest, about what you have..Old age has taught me the loose lips sink ships..Stay fast and protect your loved ones and stay healthy..I got four shinny bullets and plenty of TP..I'm done have a blessed day..Oh and remember you can communicate with a string and two empty cans..

Capture+_2021-01-11-16-25-34-1.png

Heard that one of the capital demonstrators, from GA, who was arrested had all sorts of stupid **** posted. "gonna blow nansy p's head off, run over her with my trrrruck, all readily available as evidence against the guy. How effing stupid can you be?? If I am gonna do something "serious" I ain't gonna post a single thing about it on the interweb.

I am very pissed about the election, the steal, the failure of our state officials to do anything about it, etc.
We have a few keyboard warrior patriots on here that have posted MORE than enough to get a visit. Should they ever actually act on their supposed beliefs, it'll be a short trial.

I agree completely and all those running their mouth about what they have, ammo stores, weapons they have...This my friends is the wrong time to run your mouth and beat your chest, about what you have..Old age has taught me the loose lips sink ships..Stay fast and protect your loved ones and stay healthy..I got four shinny bullets and plenty of TP..I'm done have a blessed day..Oh and remember you can communicate with a string and two empty cans..
I believe I and few others were called 'spineless' in another thread for not being anything but forthcoming about what we own. You're telling me they may not have a tactical clue what they are talking about? It's all so confusing. (Not really ;) )

Back
Top Bottom