• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The insertion bill has been Signed (Martial law is coming)

To be clear, there's nothing yet to confirm that was signed. The rumor flying around was that the night before last Trump signed it. On a possibly related note, I saw a video of a military convoy at a truck stop in Texas which was fully armed (soldiers with rifles, vehicles mounted with machine guns) which from what I hear is not normal for a non-military-base setting.
“JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS” wondering how many would fire on U.S citizens in the name of supporting there government.

Just to be clear alot of the ng are kids right out of highschool and will follow any order their COs give them including killing fellow american patriots. Alot of them are also seasoned combat vets too. That may not follow those orders. But a great deal of them are scared and dont and wont know what to do until the time comes. We need to pray they are never put in that situation. Unfortunately dems dont give a **** how many of us die as long as at the end of the day they hold power over the people. Most of those calling for civil war have no idea what they are getting into and when bullets start coming down range they are gonna cut and run. That goes for both sides. I pray everyday trump declares marital law and locks up all the crooked politicians on both sides. I also pray we never have to kill our fellow men and women in uniform most are just as pissed as we are about all of this. I for one wont fire on our military unless they are a direct threat to me and my family. But if the time comes and we have war i will side with trump and those that stand for our god givin rights. As they say if there must be war let it be in my time so my kids can live peace

Y'all need to stop with these posts. Please. I'm a Trump supporter and I'm angry (and sad) that the election was stolen, you'll never convince me that it wasn't. But all these alarmist, hopeful, crazy Kraken posts are not helping. Some people will read these and believe it's going to happen and might do something foolish. Everybody needs to calm down.

Totally agree, don’t incite a riot, panic, or god only knows what else.
Keep calm and keep shuffling along

Just to be clear alot of the ng are kids right out of highschool and will follow any order their COs give them including killing fellow american patriots. Alot of them are also seasoned combat vets too. That may not follow those orders. But a great deal of them are scared and dont and wont know what to do until the time comes. We need to pray they are never put in that situation. Unfortunately dems dont give a **** how many of us die as long as at the end of the day they hold power over the people. Most of those calling for civil war have no idea what they are getting into and when bullets start coming down range they are gonna cut and run. That goes for both sides. I pray everyday trump declares marital law and locks up all the crooked politicians on both sides. I also pray we never have to kill our fellow men and women in uniform most are just as pissed as we are about all of this. I for one wont fire on our military unless they are a direct threat to me and my family. But if the time comes and we have war i will side with trump and those that stand for our god givin rights. As they say if there must be war let it be in my time so my kids can live peace

No worries U.N. Troops will be excited to kill Americans when given the chance

Nothing's going to happen.

Nothing.

And then we need to band together to have the Dominion system removed from GA. We never turned blue. They turned us blue through cheating with Dominion.

Yeah, Big Ol' Stacey loses in 2018 and everything is bad, suppressed the vote, etc. etc. We need a new system in GA, so GA spends a ****-ton of cash on a new system.....and surprise, surprise...its the damned crooked Dominion Hack-O-Matic 5000, that Texas kicked to the curb as being a piece of ****. Here's an idea....lets use what Texas uses. We played right into their hands.

EDC00044-BC97-4802-A525-F8DCC68E3937.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom