• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The insertion bill has been Signed (Martial law is coming)

I don't want these posts to stop and I hope this timeline is never erased from ODT. It helps to decide who not to deal with going forward.
giphy.gif

Uh oh!

You don't expect me to believe a Trump voter who's profession this is to sway me do you?

So how much did it cost for George Soros to pay you off?! Did that cash offer include a complimentary visit from Bill Gates?!

Wait a minute.... one of the most watched elections in the world was not stolen in broad daylight by a NWO cabal of Elite Globalist Pedophiliacs complicit with the majority of Republicans who are looking forward to being under the thumb of Schumer/Pelosi?

No. Way.

Sanity occasionally prevails.

Y'all need to stop with these posts. Please. I'm a Trump supporter and I'm angry (and sad) that the election was stolen, you'll never convince me that it wasn't. But all these alarmist, hopeful, crazy Kraken posts are not helping. Some people will read these and believe it's going to happen and might do something foolish. Everybody needs to calm down.
tenor.gif

Soooo.... you wouldn't buy 9mm for .30/rd or a $450 G19 if it was from one of these... uhhhh... "insertion-ists"?
Gross. I didn't buy them when they were readily available for that so why would I risk catching any cooties to buy one of those now?

But I have thought that under the right circumstances I would in fact buy a firearm from a Democrat if it was something I wanted but only if it was their LAST firearm. In other words, I'm OK with disarming them. I'd never arm them or facilitate them being armed however.

I voted for orange man, so did a lot of my "liberal" friends. they can't tell their libtard friends who they voted for...this whole fiasco is dividing the country. and I agree this election was stolen. I don't know what redress we have available.

This was accidentally placed in my mailbox for an address 2 miles away - the Democrats are organized and are heavily funded - they don’t take a single vote for granted.

If Republicans are to win any more elections in the future, we have to up the ante on turning the vote out.

59ab12584cf098f44ffb49ad029c09de.jpg

b689416d4ea22c90e6165898cea403ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom