• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
You didn't buy it new..... Henry MSRP for them is $319 currently. I got mine in 2013, a Henry, from Bargain Barn for a little over $200..... It's nice living in the past and/or hitting a used gun sale lucky.....
I think you got a wire crossed; he was talking about the backpack being $100 last year, not the AR-7.

I think you got a wire crossed; he was talking about the backpack being $100 last year, not the AR-7.
My bad then.... mea culpa.... apologies I guess.... but a bag? Sheesh...that's even worse..... my apologies to Pooch728787 on his comment about $175.... that's just Gucci stupid...

I like the idea of a very light, compact (or folding, or quick-detaching) long gun for survival or just to take backpacking.
I would prefer something more potent than .22 LR, though. Even a pistol caliber carbine would give me more confidence.

The ability to float in water isn't that big of a deal to me.

Weight under 6 lbs. would be nice. Open sights that co-witness with a cheap red dot optic (for night / dim light use) would be good)

I'm thinking that if somebody built a WWII era .30 cal. M1 carbine with a few changes in the design to lighten it, using some aluminum / titanium to replace some of the steel parts, and making the stock a foam-filled plastic stock, and give it a forward -of-receiver scope base (for an optic like you'd find on a Scout rifle), that would be good for me.

I like the idea of a very light, compact (or folding, or quick-detaching) long gun for survival or just to take backpacking.
I would prefer something more potent than .22 LR, though. Even a pistol caliber carbine would give me more confidence.

The ability to float in water isn't that big of a deal to me.

Weight under 6 lbs. would be nice. Open sights that co-witness with a cheap red dot optic (for night / dim light use) would be good)

I'm thinking that if somebody built a WWII era .30 cal. M1 carbine with a few changes in the design to lighten it, using some aluminum / titanium to replace some of the steel parts, and making the stock a foam-filled plastic stock, and give it a forward -of-receiver scope base (for an optic like you'd find on a Scout rifle), that would be good for me.
I think it was Charter Arms original design way back in mid 1960s.

Back
Top Bottom