• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Guitar photo thread!

I used to have a pair of vintage Kustom 4x8 PA columns that I used for monitor side fills. Those things were very heavy to lug around and built like a tank.

The rig I had was the most durable thing I ever owned. It even looked cool. I should have kept it. Kustom gear is some cool stuff.

The rig I had was the most durable thing I ever owned. It even looked cool. I should have kept it. Kustom gear is some cool stuff.

I had them completely apart when I replaced the dry rotted drivers with modern ones in mid 90's and got rid of the shiny pin-stripe grill cloth for black. They were built like good furniture inside.

I had them completely apart when I replaced the dry rotted drivers with modern ones in mid 90's and got rid of the shiny pin-stripe grill cloth for black. They were built like good furniture inside.

Really cool.
I found a nice Kustom head and cabinet in a small music store a couple of months ago, and they were already sold. I was pretty bummed. It was the perfect size, model, and condition. They were also very fair priced...Or they were until someone bought them. Lol

Really cool.
I found a nice Kustom head and cabinet in a small music store a couple of months ago, and they were already sold. I was pretty bummed. It was the perfect size, model, and condition. They were also very fair priced...Or they were until someone bought them. Lol

Bummer

Reactions: MRH
20210331_205936.jpg
Ive got this Squier CV thinline suppose to arrive tomorrow . Still has all the plastic on the guard and pickups. Online friend of mine bought it in 2020 and put it away new. He then got to gassing for something else and gave me a deal. ;)
Pretty excited to get this !

Boys, the new Fender Mustang micro is just awesome. They really thought this thing through. My best friend has one and let me play it through the headphones last week, and 20 minutes later I ordered one.

It can be played through headphones (obviously), or bluetooth, which is a great feature...It charges with a USB port and is good for 4 hours, has (25) effects and amps, eq, etc. You can also record directly to a Mac or PC.

This thing is tiny and plugs straight in. The input folds up when you unplug and put it away, and folds out when you are ready to rock.

The amps and effects are good. Very good, in fact. Anyone can find a good tone with this little amp.

Best $100 I've ever spent on music gear, and that's saying something. Highly recommended. So much fun!

20210526_183730.jpg

20210526_183737.jpg

Boys, the new Fender Mustang micro is just awesome. They really thought this thing through. My best friend has one and let me play it through the headphones last week, and 20 minutes later I ordered one.

It can be played through headphones (obviously), or bluetooth, which is a great feature...It charges with a USB port and is good for 4 hours, has (25) effects and amps, eq, etc. You can also record directly to a Mac or PC.

This thing is tiny and plugs straight in. The input folds up when you unplug and put it away, and folds out when you are ready to rock.

The amps and effects are good. Very good, in fact. Anyone can find a good tone with this little amp.

Best $100 I've ever spent on music gear, and that's saying something. Highly recommended. So much fun!

View attachment 3281880
View attachment 3281881

Might have to pick that one up for my boy. He's playing at/for Young Harris College.
Thanks Brother!

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom