• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Guitar photo thread!

12039256_978565335534115_1752835957202246222_n.jpg

My sons Rick.

My little acoustic hideaway is coming along nicely and i’m very thankful and blessed to have it. The blank spot one the wall is waiting for one of those wall-mounted guitar tuners that also tellls you the humidity in the room.

I’ve seen them hanging in music stores over the years but can’t seem to find one. If any of you run across one please let me know!

A74B4724-8F8F-4ED8-83EE-D7C3F1A29318.jpeg

My little acoustic hideaway is coming along nicely and i’m very thankful and blessed to have it. The blank spot one the wall is waiting for one of those wall-mounted guitar tuners that also tellls you the humidity in the room.

I’ve seen them hanging in music stores over the years but can’t seem to find one. If any of you run across one please let me know!

View attachment 1577444

I love this room.

I found a wall mounted tuner/humidity reader on eBay, but it is $250, and it is an Alvarez. Nothing wrong with Alvarez, but I have no idea if you would like it. Funny, I have spent the greater part of my life in music stores and have never even noticed these things. LOL
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ALVAREZ-WA...SPLAY-TEMP-HUMIDITY-THERMOMETER-/222762438470

View attachment 1577444

You da' man, thank you!

Reactions: MRH
DOOD !

Dude!

Duuuuuuude !!!

I'm definitely jelly :)

I have wanted one of these since they introduced them a couple years ago. I played 12 (I think) of them over the course of two weeks, and in the end the natural ash won the day. All were nice, and the necks are some the best I've ever held. There was just something extra special about the neck on mine...It came down to this one and a candy apple, a tough choice, but the candy apple has an alder body, and the natural is made of ash, which is lighter, but feels beefier. So the lighter weight combined with better sustain made the choice for me. And the neck...Man, that neck!

I love this room.

I found a wall mounted tuner/humidity reader on eBay, but it is $250, and it is an Alvarez. Nothing wrong with Alvarez, but I have no idea if you would like it. Funny, I have spent the greater part of my life in music stores and have never even noticed these things. LOL
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ALVAREZ-WA...SPLAY-TEMP-HUMIDITY-THERMOMETER-/222762438470

Excited to find this one, NOS from an online estate sale. Prob won’t get to hang her on the wall until next weekend when i’m back in town

FB0E5634-8805-4FCB-9BC2-AB5CE6A48D7F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom