• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Guitar photo thread!

ever play one?
I have a sterling EVHish guitar. not 1 complaint and it plays like the EB
closer than any copy ive tried. was damn shocked too.
I’ve played a Sterling Cutlass and it played exactly how a Musicman would and should. There’s just something about the Musicman line up that makes them out of this world. I’d be just as happy with a Sterling as I would be with a MM. Sam Ash on Cobb PKWY has a Sterling JP6 Koa for $700 I believe if anyone is interested.

15148688752551357766607.jpg

Just got it for Christmas. 2012 Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe Limited. I bought a cheapish Marshall MG30CFX to play with it. It's got potential. Use to have an 06 Gibson SG with EMG's that I sold like a moron. Excited to get back into it.

View attachment 1447247

Just got it for Christmas. 2012 Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe Limited. I bought a cheapish Marshall MG30CFX to play with it. It's got potential. Use to have an 06 Gibson SG with EMG's that I sold like a moron. Excited to get back into it.
Not a big fan of SGs. Just don't feel comfortable to me but hell Gibson makes great guitars. Nothing sounds quite like Gibson/Epiphone.

Thanks guy, I'm enjoying it so far. Even with a cheap amp it sounds pretty good. Next up is finding a decent FX processor in the $200-300 range.

Back
Top Bottom