• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Glock 19 is obsolete

I used to like MAC, and IV888, but they are both just shills now. I shot with IV before he got big and he was a genuine nice guy.

I used to like MAC, and IV888, but they are both just shills now. I shot with IV before he got big and he was a genuine nice guy.

Yeah, I miss the days of FPSRussia just blowing **** up for the sake of blowing **** up. I have no interest in watching some ****ing shill blather on about **** they don’t know anything about.

Tim and the MAC has destroyed the respect and high regard I used to hold for BCM. After the last couple of years Tim has completely turned me away from BCM.

This guy is a dumbass. Wouldn't it make the Glock 17 obsolete or are service pistols off limits? Oh wait a minute, lots of folks use G19s as service pistols. Is the S&W 38 special obsolete as well. Shills can't take time to make valuable content so they produce this garbage to get paid or get free gear.

Besides, I am a Glock fanboi. Gotta have one of each...

This guy is a dumbass. Wouldn't it make the Glock 17 obsolete or are service pistols off limits? Oh wait a minute, lots of folks use G19s as service pistols. Is the S&W 38 special obsolete as well. Shills can't take time to make valuable content so they produce this garbage to get paid or get free gear.

Besides, I am a Glock fanboi. Gotta have one of each...

They don’t fit in his purse...er “man bag.”

I love how he's lauding the small grip of the 43X, then you can see his support hand slipping and him continually having to rebuild his grip as he's shooting that pistol at 7:55 in the video.

The problem with these small pistols is that they don't leave room for a secure support-hand grip, particularly grip space between the fingertips and palm of the strong-hand, and that's where the majority of your control comes from.

I stopped watching at that point, as I don't think this guy understands shooting pistols.

Tim and the MAC has destroyed the respect and high regard I used to hold for BCM. After the last couple of years Tim has completely turned me away from BCM.[/QUOTE said:
How'd they destroy BCM? I haven't watched anything from either one of them in a while.

Back
Top Bottom