• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The first new Remingtons

cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
194   0
Reaction score
I handled the first of the new Remingtons that I’ve seen with my own eyes. We received two of the TAC-14’s in the shop.

No complaints. The TAC-14 isn’t a high end offering, but fit and finish were excellent for that price point. If I were in the market for one, I wouldn’t hesitate to get one of these pair.

I read months ago that their intent was to start with the 870, and that seems to be true. I believe they said the 700 would be next.

Semper Fi!

I handled the first of the new Remingtons that I’ve seen with my own eyes. We received two of the TAC-14’s in the shop.

No complaints. The TAC-14 isn’t a high end offering, but fit and finish were excellent for that price point. If I were in the market for one, I wouldn’t hesitate to get one of these pair.

I read months ago that their intent was to start with the 870, and that seems to be true. I believe they said the 700 would be next.

Semper Fi!

Do you know if these are still built on the same equipment as before? I had "heard" that the firearms part of Old Remington was going to continue on pretty much as they had been.

Do you know if these are still built on the same equipment as before? I had "heard" that the firearms part of Old Remington was going to continue on pretty much as they had been.

I don’t know for sure, but that’s what I heard, as well.

Didn’t PSA buy the rifle division?

Roundhill Investment group got everything but Marlin, which went to Ruger.

"Currently, Roundhill Group owns the rights to produce all Remington-related brands (DPMS, Bushmaster, Dakota Firearms, Para USA, H&R)"

Such a kick in the pants (I don't even have any AAC cans despite always almost getting one). I'm surprised PSA hasn't gotten flack because of that move.
Poors don't want to upset the flow of cheap AR parts. Same reason Walmart does what it wants to.

Back
Top Bottom