• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The end of cheap flights

I was around for the end of the golden age of flying when a gentleman wore a jacket. Now you are lucky if pajama pants are pulled all the way up.

There are 1,400 reasons per passenger this will not keep the slobs off of airlines anytime soon.

Right! When I was a kid taking my first plane ride, I wore a tie, a clip-on bow tie, but it was a tie.

I generally try to dress at a minimum decently on a flight , sometimes a suit dependent upon what happening at the destination.

I am amazed at the folks who look as if they are at a flea market (no offense to flea markets).

I generally try to dress at a minimum decently on a flight , sometimes a suit dependent upon what happening at the destination.

I am amazed at the folks who look as if they are at a flea market (no offense to flea markets).

I have seen people in PJ's, slippers, girls and sometimes women in extremely revealing tops (the ones you wish you could un-see), women in Spandex who apparently do not own a full-length mirror, and younger men with pants basically around their knees. But the worst is when you are seated next to or close to someone whose aroma announces his arrival way in advance. That is when you pray that there are empty seats several rows away.

Back
Top Bottom