• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The DOW...

**** the stockmarket and 401k’s!! The only thing to invest in is the 401G

I disagree... off load your 401k and roll into a self directed IRA.. then the Ira buys the land and is your executor. I have bout 150 acres and a beach house for investment... Held it 3 years rented it out which added to The investment. Sold the beach house and am looking back for more land...,

I disagree... off load your 401k and roll into a self directed IRA.. then the Ira buys the land and is your executor. I have bout 150 acres and a beach house for investment... Held it 3 years rented it out which added to The investment. Sold the beach house and am looking back for more land...,
Lol i hear ya!! G stands for guns

Ssshhhh!!!! Don't tell the panic stricken but there will be this thing called profit taking before Christmas, gulp. That's right boys and girls investors will want to finish strong this year and fill the cash reserves due to the volatility of elections. Uncertainty of any kind weakens the market as folks tighten up. When it happens in the next few weeks the MSM will be screaming recession from the rooftops. It will be on TV, Radio, and Social Media non stop until the Holidays are over. The MSM will claim it is a sign that everyone want's Trump Impeached before the election. But it is all a lie. Don't believe it. Keep working and making money. That is what Americans used to do.

I need you to enlighten me more on how this works. I've done some Google searching but your description sounds so much better. It almost sounds too easy and good to be true! I've got a nice chunk in 401k now but my company doesn't allow me to touch it unless I have some "hardships" or life changing events. I'd love to be able to do it though.

I need you to enlighten me more on how this works. I've done some Google searching but your description sounds so much better. It almost sounds too easy and good to be true! I've got a nice chunk in 401k now but my company doesn't allow me to touch it unless I have some "hardships" or life changing events. I'd love to be able to do it though.

It is really simple. It has to be from a prior company so if you still work for this company you are not eligible.

It is really simple. It has to be from a prior company so if you still work for this company you are not eligible.
Ah OK got it. Well my wife still has her 401k from a previous job in an account. I'll see what we can do with hers. We haven't rolled it over into anything else since she left them. It just sucks because hers is less than mine. I'd actually be able to do something with what I have.

Back
Top Bottom