• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

THE BRISKET IS SERVED CHECK IT OUT!!!!!

Nice!

Have you found that putting the rub on at that time is any better than the day of? Actually seems like it could be a good idea but never done or thought of it before honestly.
Nice!

Have you found that putting the rub on at that time is any better than the day of? Actually seems like it could be a good idea but never done or thought of it before honestly.
I have done a couple the day of but I think it gives more flavor letting it marinate for 24hrs. Another thing I do is instead of wrapping in foil or paper I put it in a foil pan once it hits 165deg and cover it with foil. Saves all the juices and seems to be more juicy. I’ll post some pics tomorrow...

092F2D51-B6BD-4C51-9A1B-DA2F6C09D754.jpeg
Resting now but look at that juice! I added a cup of the injection left over to the pan and a small juice box of apple juice. That was it.

Nice bark and smoke ring. Cut it against the grain next time and it'll be even better in the mouth. I cut in between the flat end and point end and rotate each end 90 degrees and slice. Just helps with the texture and tenderness in the mouth. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom