• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Biannual Harvesting of the Nonlib

1492871755781_IMG_20170416_185534_1121.jpg

I tried to shave the balls a while back. Thought it would be a jice thing to do for the wife. About halfway through I hollered for her to help. I mean it was for her anyway so why not lend a hand,right. Turns out its not easy to shave balls.
I can not like this. Thanks for the brain burning visual that I will never get out of my head. :puke:

I tried to shave the balls a while back. Thought it would be a jice thing to do for the wife. About halfway through I hollered for her to help. I mean it was for her anyway so why not lend a hand,right. Turns out its not easy to shave balls.

dont use a electric shaver down there, no matter the advertisements. use it around the pork and beans, but not on. use a standard face razor and shaving cream on the goods. it takes awhile to do as you have to wash off the razor constantly, but its worth it in the end lol. swear you will have gained an inch or two. :bounce::bounce:

You got to stretch them out like a Turkey neck and squat to get the sides and bottom. Then you squeeze them out like a microphone and shave around the contours.

Back
Top Bottom