• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hiland Arms Cerakote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back.

Was very disappointed with the site when I saw you were permanently banned. They really let this place go......

I wanted to let you know I appreciate the conversation that we had a while back on the topic of Hope and Pell.

Gonna put my entire foot in my mouth.
But damn, was I wrong!

You opened my eyes then.
I have seen in the past few months exactly what you were trying to explain play out and become a reality.

I have completely changed my opinion of allowing the government to decide what jobs are more valuable and what taxpayers should fund. I am embarrassed that my opinion leaned the direction it originally did in the slightest.

Anyway, hope business is booming and glad to see you're back.

Thanks
J

Welcome back.

Was very disappointed with the site when I saw you were permanently banned. They really let this place go......

I wanted to let you know I appreciate the conversation that we had a while back on the topic of Hope and Pell.

Gonna put my entire foot in my mouth.
But damn, was I wrong!

You opened my eyes then.
I have seen in the past few months exactly what you were trying to explain play out and become a reality.

I have completely changed my opinion of allowing the government to decide what jobs are more valuable and what taxpayers should fund. I am embarrassed that my opinion leaned the direction it originally did in the slightest.

Anyway, hope business is booming and glad to see you're back.

Thanks
J
Wooo... y’all get a room...

IMG_20200505_225244_389.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom