• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The amazing Sony model #KDL60W630B HDTV

hoochfisher

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
21   1
Reaction score
After the return of 2 different Seiki TVs, I decided on the Sony model #KDL60W630B.

The details of the two returns can be found here:
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...***-update-on-this*****?p=3923849#post3923849

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/788723-My-review-of-Seiki-brand-HDTVs?p=3982880#post3982880

Now, as for the sony model #KDL60W630B:

After returning the 2nd Seiki I was looking at a 55"3D sony in store. And compare that one to a 2 Vizios and a handful of samsung TVs all within $400 + or - of the sony's price of $1098. The picture on the 3D model was far superior to any of Vizios or samsungs.

But Being as 3d TVs just down right give me a headache while watching, I choose the bigger 60" sony with all the same specs minus the 3D capability.

it's a 60" edge lit LED, 1080p smart tv with a refresh rate of 120hz. And XR-PRO technology. Which upgrades the refresh rate to 240 much like samsungs "trumotion" technology does.

Right out of the box this things picture is simply amazing. And after calibrating it's just down right stunning. It has much more advanced picture adjustments than any tv I own or have owned. Including the 2 seiki's, an Lg in the bedroom, my sons samsung, and the sharp I bought my inlaws.

The picture has very vibrant colors, deep blacks and popping bright whites. Phenomenal edges give the picture excellent depth quality. And with the 8-10 fast paced action movies I've watched on it, I've seen zero blurring, lagging or any other flaws in the picture.

With my previous TVs I was using a very nice sounding vizio sound bar. This sony again has many more advanced adjustments for sounds than any other tv I've had. And after tweaking them, I have no need for that sound bar. It sounds amazing on its own. Loud, clear and rich sounds right on board.

The smart tv functions are simple to navigate and use. An it quickly transitions between each function.

It's remote is set up nicely and each of the TVs features are simple to access with it.

I've need really been a sony fan as I hadn't really seen any sony product that actually impressed me when compared to others. But I have now and sony will be my go to brand from now on.

If you're looking for an amazing tv at an affordable, reasonable price, the sony model # KDL60W630B can't be beat.

Back
Top Bottom