• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The almighty green tip 223/556

Yeah...screw capitalism! Down with free market!

Yeah I have to agree here, Dougie. Nobody is holding a gun to anyone's head and making them buy the stuff. If someone sells it and someone buys it, that's freedom. I may not buy from flippers and I despise what the BATFE is doing, but I do not care about other people's business.

Yeah...screw capitalism! Down with free market!

Ok so don't take care of your own, don't clean up your backyard, It's tough being on top of the mountain..I am just a lowly vet, trying to help the brothers. To those brothers that really need the almighty 855's I will try to help..My time is almost done. nuff said

Ok so don't take care of your own, don't clean up your backyard, It's tough being on top of the mountain..I am just a lowly vet, trying to help the brothers. To those brothers that really need the almighty 855's I will try to help..My time is almost done. nuff said

Who needs xm855? You can buy XM193 for maybe 15% more than it was a week ago. Yeah, that sucks but it will level out. The last I checked most things on ODT go for close to retail on used items so people don't sell and trade on here to help people out. Sure, there are great people who band together to support Lil Kat, etc. but this place isn't for giving everything away.

I never said any of that. I just think you all place too much energy into bitching and moaning against the very thing you believe in free market and capitalism. If we all placed the same energy and time that we do bitching about flippers into calling and writing our elected officials and plugging into the process as well as being more prepared and buying ammo when it is available, you'd be better off.

Craig listers, flippers, opportunist, and nubees. I have m855, 193s, and many others..What is the big deal? Most target practice, plink, hone skills, but I fail to understand why so many are jumping...You live in a pond, you are content and not hungry. Then someone say's the bread is going to cost more, just to raise the price with panic. And many trample through the crowd to get a piece. I fail to understand what drives you, like people to wal-mart the day before the storm hits..To you the one that tries to take advantage of those less knowledgable, don't cross my path..I old don't give a damn and sick and tired of those that take advantage of others to profit..I'm done Carry On!

Why lose any sleep or suffer any stress over what other folks are chasing with their money?

That is the one thug I can't understand about people comainin about flippers. From poles I have seen in here damn near everyone is a self described conservative. One of the main tenants of conservatism is believing in free market capitalism and lettin the invisible hand of the market handle prices via supply and demand. The only issue I had was that it was .22lr that was getting flipped as it is the caliber parents shoot with their kids. So it makes it expensive to take your kids out or a new shooter. Supply and demand should always dictate the price of things. The only other option is to let the government set prices which is a very very bad idea. There are people out there that are disabled or otherwise very limited on how they can increase their income and flipping items is almost the only way they can make some extra cash. I went to walmart one morning when I had to be up early anyway, and the guys I saw there were older guys with canes and/ or using the motorized shopping carts. I spoke to them and this was the only way to get extra cash beyond what little they got from social security. Believing in free market capitalis means you have to accept the good and bad of it all.

Back
Top Bottom