the 4th time i have had to use my pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked for a company for 25 years, and I worked all over the city of Atlanta. I got to go to all the exotic neighborhoods. In those years I can't remember how many times I was asked for money. Some of these folks were older people and depending on how I felt, decided if I would give them anything or not. But the young guys who I knew could get off their lazy butts and get a job,this bunch didn't ever get squat from me. One funny story, I had a guy come up to me and I could smell the booze on him, he told me he needed a drink real bad. I told him no, but as soon as I told him no, he told me he would give me his eye-glasses for some change! Now thats pretty bad, I kinda felt sorry for him so I gave him a dollar. Can't do much with a dollar these days.....Ray

so you cuss them to get them angry so you can show them your gun , makes you sound like a real bad dude.

uh i have to deal with this on a day to day basis. i dont feel like a tough guy and i dont incite anything. you dont know me and the last thing i want to hear is a condescending jerkoff who wasnt there telling me about it

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, you're lucky no one has called the cops and had you arrested. "Pointing your firearm at another human being" is a misdemeanor and not a cheap ticket either. You should call the police first and tell them you are armed and will use it if need be. But pointing it at people and letting them walk/run off, they could call the cops and say you pointed it at them without justification.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't live in Atlanta for anything. That whole city is a crap hole.
i didnt point it at them, i made it clear i was armed before he could get close to me

also, at that point i wasnt worried about a misdemeanor

Each person does what they think is necessary to be safe.........but jloneill17 is right....you can be charged and if you are convicted....you will lose your GWL for life. Remember Cardinal Rule No. 3 "Never point your weapon at any one or anything until you are ready to pull the trigger and shoot"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom