• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

That long range stage though!!!!

I would have complemented you sooner but ..... I had run up-stairs for my inhaler. :)

Nice shooting as always and thanks for posting the videos.

I'm thinking about trying DeadZero's 3 gun match. Am I correct in thinking DZ has more longer range rifle stages than Atlanta 3 Gun? What time does it finish up?

I would have complemented you sooner but ..... I had run up-stairs for my inhaler. :)

Nice shooting as always and thanks for posting the videos.

I'm thinking about trying DeadZero's 3 gun match. Am I correct in thinking DZ has more longer range rifle stages than Atlanta 3 Gun? What time does it finish up?
It does i have shot A3G for two years and we have only had “long range” which was about 200 yards once where as dead zero has a long range stage every month usually at least out to 400 and another stage where we get to 200. The time it finish is different every month Depending the on stages and the number of people

Yea we're moving into the dog days now. I'm not tryin to do any running around until fall.

Thats the problem with summer runs, carrying 2 or 3 bottles of water....
2 or 3????? I went through one bottle of pedialight, two poweraids, and 4 bottles of water and still felt a little dehydrated at the end of the match lol

Back
Top Bottom