• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thank you Magpul !!

That's awesome to hear. I had something happen with an install for my AK74. It was with a Tapco product. They were super nice on the phone and over nighted the part with a few stickers. I am glad that there are still companies around that care about customer service.

I ordered a MIAD grip in black from a company I had done business with in the past. When I received the MIAD it was missing the F2 strap and had two F1s. The vender offered to swap for a brand new one but that would have put me grip less (I refuse to use A2 grips).

I sent MagPul an email explaining what was going in and asked if I could just purchase one from them rather than an entire grip. They asked for my contact info and then just mailed me an F2 strap. Good company in my book!

I too have had a great customer service experience with Magpul. I had two PMags that had developed a crack along the spine of the mag. Shot Magpul an email, they asked for my address and color of mags, and a couple days later I received my new nags with a return label for the cracked ones. Great company to do business with.

I too have had a great customer service experience with Magpul. I had two PMags that had developed a crack along the spine of the mag. Shot Magpul an email, they asked for my address and color of mags, and a couple days later I received my new nags with a return label for the cracked ones. Great company to do business with.

I've got all the NAGS at home I need! Glad you've got more, next time mine starts nagging, next time we talk, I'll give her your number and you can have another!

Back
Top Bottom