• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Terrible pictures

Deleted member 104548

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
When I go to sell something in the classified section, my photos are looking terrible. The first photo is zoomed out, and the others are blurry. When I open these .jpg on my computer they open full and highly detailed. What's the deal with uploading pictures on this forum? Any tips?

When I go to sell something in the classified section, my photos are looking terrible. The first photo is zoomed out, and the others are blurry. When I open these .jpg on my computer they open full and highly detailed. What's the deal with uploading pictures on this forum? Any tips?

I, and many others, never have an issue. Hope you get it figured out. GL

I tried changing the resolution from 4k to 1080. I tried full pictures vs thumbnail. The site just posts the pictures as a tiny picture not the full size version. I'm thinking it's a limitation of this forum. Or its automatically changing the scale or something since i cropped the pictures before posting them.

It would be helpful is you would post the photos here, for an example, and we can go from there.
1.jpg
1.jpg

I tried changing the resolution from 4k to 1080. I tried full pictures vs thumbnail. The site just posts the pictures as a tiny picture not the full size version. I'm thinking it's a limitation of this forum. Or its automatically changing the scale or something since i cropped the pictures before posting them.

So you are doing the expanded pic profile?

Back
Top Bottom