• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Temps right, game on!

Well it is now time to mix my sweet corn bread W/Honey
Butterbeans4.jpg

Now into the oven for 18 minutes at 425degrees
Butterbeans3.jpg

Out and added honey and butter on to plate..
Butterbeans5.jpg

Sucks as it is the first time alone without my Bride..Really sucks...

Copy that. I love me some homemade soups and stews. Always looking for new recipes

Ingredients​

• 4 large carrots
  • 1 potato
  • 1 tbsp butter
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 leek
  • 2 cloves garlic , minced
  • 3 medium turnips , chopped
  • salt and black pepper , to taste
  • 2 cups vegetable broth or water
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • chopped parsley , for garnish

Instructions​

• Bring a pot of water to a boil. Chop the carrots and potatoes and cook for 20-25 minutes until the carrots are tender.
  • Meanwhile, slice up the leek removing the dark green leaf end and the root end (use only the white and light green parts). Heat the butter and olive oil in a skillet and add the leek. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
  • Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds more until fragrant. Add the turnips and cook for 5 minutes more. Finally, add the cooked carrots and potatoes and cook for a couple of minutes more. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  • Transfer the vegetables to a blender and add the broth. Process until well blended. Pour the mixture into the emptied pot you used for boiling the carrots. Stir in the heavy cream and add more salt and pepper, if needed. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
  • Serve garnished with some chopped parsley.

Ingredients​

• 4 large carrots
  • 1 potato
  • 1 tbsp butter
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 leek
  • 2 cloves garlic , minced
  • 3 medium turnips , chopped
  • salt and black pepper , to taste
  • 2 cups vegetable broth or water
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • chopped parsley , for garnish

Instructions​

• Bring a pot of water to a boil. Chop the carrots and potatoes and cook for 20-25 minutes until the carrots are tender.
  • Meanwhile, slice up the leek removing the dark green leaf end and the root end (use only the white and light green parts). Heat the butter and olive oil in a skillet and add the leek. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
  • Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds more until fragrant. Add the turnips and cook for 5 minutes more. Finally, add the cooked carrots and potatoes and cook for a couple of minutes more. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  • Transfer the vegetables to a blender and add the broth. Process until well blended. Pour the mixture into the emptied pot you used for boiling the carrots. Stir in the heavy cream and add more salt and pepper, if needed. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
  • Serve garnished with some chopped parsley.
Nice! Appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom