Device Type
  1. Computer
Browser
Chrome

tfergusonracing

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I'm seeing all kinds of "template errors" when using Google Chrome. Everything looks fine on my phone or with Microsoft Edge on my laptop.

I'm also seeing this now:

No license found for add-on: XF2 Ignore/Block Essentials.
Please purchase a license or uninstall the add-on.
If you have a valid license, please disable the add-on to remove this message and submit a support ticket.

TemplateError.jpg

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Thanks for reporting! What page were you on when you saw this? Was it a one-time thing or does it keep happening?

I think that happened to be the "Want to Buy" page. It also only showed up until December 1st, nothing after. I did get those on every page, though. (For the last week or so.)

Something changed and everything looks good, now! Thanks!

It also only showed up until December 1st, nothing after. I did get those on every page, though. (For the last week or so.)
I guess I'm not clear on the dates. Has it happened over the past week or has it not happened since Dec 1? I think it's related to a test site we set up, but I'm just trying to make sure it's not happening now.

It was happening up until this morning, but no newer posts were showing. If I clicked on the "Want to buy" this morning, the newest post that showed was from December 1st (like there was nothing posted between December 1st and today). When I refreshed a few minutes ago, I did get a notification about a test site and it linked me to another address. Everything looked good when I went to the linked address.

Ah yes, you were on the test site. I'm assuming you clicked a link from an email that went out from the test site (since there's really no way to access it on your own). If you can find that email, can you forward it to ben@theoutdoorstrader.com? If not, no worries, but I would like to see what the test site sent out.

No, I didn't receive an email that I saw. That's just how the site started looking for me a week or two back. There was a new notice on the site that noted something about a test site and I followed a link that was listed there. Glad it's all good now. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom