• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Team 4

@foxsmoke , @Shads

Let’s get it!! We need a team name!

upload_2021-3-20_23-29-18.gif

‘Cause @Shads be shooting them Whammy shells.

Better watch out. Some people shoot before seeing the bird. LOL
I haven’t hunted public land in 30 years my last trip was at cedar creek,I helped a guy out that had been shot at 45 yards with copper sixes,if it was today’s load and chokes it would have killed him.he was shot by his brother,they were calling each other.he was using a gobble tube(dumbassery at its finest) .51 pellets hit him.he was lucky.

I haven’t hunted public land in 30 years my last trip was at cedar creek,I helped a guy out that had been shot at 45 yards with copper sixes,if it was today’s load and chokes it would have killed him.he was shot by his brother,they were calling each other.he was using a gobble tube(dumbassery at its finest) .51 pellets hit him.he was lucky.
Man that is crazy. A lot of people don’t identify what the target is before they shoot, which is a very scary thing. I don’t use a gobble tube, but if I did it definitely wouldn’t be on wmas

Man that is crazy. A lot of people don’t identify what the target is before they shoot, which is a very scary thing. I don’t use a gobble tube, but if I did it definitely wouldn’t be on wmas

If I think another person is calling to me, I try to make some of my calling sound a little more obvious to the fact that I’m not a real turkey.

Back
Top Bottom