• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus Rant

Iv notice something, if someone agrees please chime in. What iv notice is we still get gun imports from countries with crappy weapons like Taurus and etc. but we don’t get manny gun imports from country’s with good quality weapons like Russia and China. I know why the weapons ban, so it’s like our government saying well import the crappy guns and leave the good reliables out.
Germany, England, Czek, Turks, Swiss, etc, etc etc would prove that belief incorrect

Just ordered a Tx22 this morning, heard nothing but great things...
Several of us at the club are shooting them, especially the Competition model out now. I had to make a slight mod to the mags but otherwise it's been a good pistol. I did have a PT111 blow up in my hand about twenty years ago but that was some **** LEO factory reloads.

All you happy Taurust owners will understand my frustration with the brand and it's subsidiaries when your gun needs a minor part. Call them up, or email them and tell them you need something like a side plate screw. IF, and that's a big IF....you actually get someone to contact you, they will want you to send it in even if you are a licensed gunsmith. There are no 3rd party parts vendors, so you are at their mercy. Now, imagine that on a weekly basis. Call up Sig, or Smith, Glock or any other reputable company (yes, even Hi Point) and your parts will be on the way. Your Taurus may shoot great now, but good luck if you ever need anything for it.

Range toy. As long as that's all it is to you, you are fine.

Now, to potentially have your life hang in the balance of a Taurus, that's pure crazy.
Wish someone could give us the stats on how many folks have lost their lives in a situation because their Taurus handgun didn't do it's job. If there were lots of them I kinda doubt Taurus would still be in business selling guns..........

fb_img_1620180289355-jpg.3249309

Back
Top Bottom