• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taulia Tagovailoa enters transfer portal....

I'm sure that's probably what happened too. Can't really blame him though for wanting to chart his own course somewhere else now that big bro is gone. And it seems that Mac Jones will be able to keep the offensive ship on the right course. I was actually pretty impressed at how well played against us in the Iron Bowl as I think that was his first true road game as a starter. Correct me if I'm wrong though. Future looks bright for him.

Yeah from what I’m reading, he ain’t too happy with his ranking on the Qb rooster.. Mac jones and Bryce young are ahead of him.. and his bro is going to Miami.. rest of the family will be too.. so I’m thinking that a fla. team may be where he wants to go

And here's a question. Is there any timing associated with the transfer portal or could he be snatched up immediately? :noidea:

Under current rules, he could have already cut a deal. He can enter and go at the same time.

NCAA is supposed to change it, but there is the one year sit out, which is iffy now.

I must admit that I was shocked that he went to Maryland. But, Locksley is the head coach and he was an assistant offensive coordinator with Saban before taking the Maryland job. Maybe, the parents liked the coach. Who knows?

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom