• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tattoo artist set ablaze during butt tattoo ‘gas leak’

rockyfatcat

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
31   0
Reaction score
Getting a tattoo touch-up should be as easy as 1,2,3 but things took a dramatic turn for this British plus-size model. What she thought would be a simple touch-up to her vintage buttock tattoo, ended in both her and the tattoo artist visiting the emergency room after a “gassy” incident.

Bwahahaha!! I dont think i have read something this hilarious in a long time !!!
Just imagining that scene makes me laugh so hard I shoot soda out my nose - :laugh: :pound: :dance:

Getting a tattoo touch-up should be as easy as 1,2,3 but things took a dramatic turn for this British plus-size model. What she thought would be a simple touch-up to her vintage buttock tattoo, ended in both her and the tattoo artist visiting the emergency room after a “gassy” incident.

This is a really funny recount of what happened. That tattoo artist has a very colorful way of describing the whole incident.....

“Next thing is, I sense a slight ripple in the buttock cleavage area just around Charlton Heston’s whip, and a hissing sound – more of a whoosh than a rasp – and before I know what’s happening, there’s a flame shooting from her arse to my *** (cigarette) and my beard’s gone up like an Aussie bush fire.”

DAMAGE CONTROL​

Jason rushed to the sink to put out the flames while 23-year-old Tracey fanned her buttock area with a damp towel. The flames also set fire to Tracey’s thong.

“I didn’t even realise she was wearing one. You’d need a sodding mining licence and a torch to find out for sure. She could have had a complete wardrobe in there and I’d have been none the wiser,” said Jason.
That’s friggin hilarious!!! Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

laugh head off.gif

I'm not usually a "killjoy" but as funny as it is... it may be satire.
Here is another article from the same publication.
akeem001-239x300.jpg

East Dene Woman Cheated By ‘African Prince’​

An East Dene mum of four says she has been left ‘devastated and humiliated’ after falling victim to what now appears to be a cruel email scam.

It all started back in February when Britney Butler (22) received an email out of the blue from someone claiming to be an exiled African prince needing help. The email claimed that the prince had been forced out of his country by civil war, and that he’d left his fortune of over $20 million behind. He said he needed someone in the UK to help unlock the funds, and that’s why he was contacting Britney. The email went on to ask for Britney’s bank account details so the money could be deposited there. The Prince said that in return for her help, she could keep half the money – $10 million.

Purdy funny stuff, I subscribed to the magazine. :)

Back
Top Bottom