• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tattoo Artist Recommendations Metro ATL

**** it. I say go for it. I love ink. My only philosophy is that they all need to be with in the t shirt line, IMO. Not all businesses or industries are ok with tatts. I've wanted a sleeve for a long time, but it will mean wearing a long sleeve shirt most of the time to work. Or at least always having one handy for me to wear. Not sure if I want to go down that road.

All of my tatts mean/meant something to me when I got them. Now I just want some really cool looking art.

Best source of what not to do would be a strip club visit. Some (most) girls have random crap everywhere. No rhyme or reason, just throw some ink on me please.

First tattoo? I say this because I have seen men go through divorces, with no to very little tattoos prior, then go crazy on the ink. Kind of like revenge sex. It all sounded great at the time, but the aftermath may not have been what you wanted.

Nothing against inking up, but make sure your reasons are legit and not momentary.
Sound advice! Go small to start, make sure it fits you.

Spent a small fortune for my wife to remove some ink she got after a trying time.

Back
Top Bottom