Tarus 24/7 PRO .45

Bass Akwards

Default rank 5000+ posts
Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
48   0
Reaction score
This is the first hand gun I have owned. Traded it for my shot gun.
I shoot well with it, decent groupings. Loved it untill I shot a glock27. I thought my gun was great, now it has lost a little value to me cuz a glock is SO much easier to take apart to clean. The pin you gotta take out to take it apart out is a little tought to get out. I like the feel of it, I like a heavier gun. I like that it has a tactical rail, Mine came with a light which is cool but cant be holstered with the light on it. I will keep it for a night stand gun though. Besides the pin removal, I would reccomend it as a starter gun, or if you cant afford alot, to me its a good deal for the money. My .02

Got a 24/7 Pro in 9mm. Never failed to fire, although the trigger does not work in the DA double strike mode. The gun has to be cocked in order to fire. I am not crazy about the sights. Not adjustable and you must cover the target with the sights. I prefer more of a 6 oclock hold. But always reliable, fires even the cheap ammo with no problem, and was not as expensive as some of the others.

Bud's has these on sale right now, thought about maybe picking up one of the full-size 9mm models. $345 shipped aint bad at all.

[Broken External Image]:

Got a 24/7 Pro in 9mm. Never failed to fire, although the trigger does not work in the DA double strike mode. The gun has to be cocked in order to fire. I am not crazy about the sights. Not adjustable and you must cover the target with the sights. I prefer more of a 6 oclock hold. But always reliable, fires even the cheap ammo with no problem, and was not as expensive as some of the others.
send it back. Lifetime warranty

I have the 24/7 Pro DS C in a 45 , also have the 24/7 Pro Ds in a 9mm. I do like the compact 45 better but the normal 9mm is just as great just a lil longer

Back
Top Bottom