• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Targets

In person or online?

For big targets, in quantity I've always ordered from the National Target Company (NRA license number 1.)

If I only need a few, I can buy them for a buck-fitty each at my local indoor shooting range. Considering that if you fire 10 rounds of centerfire ammunition into the target you'll be spending five dollars just on the ammo you shot to make those holes,? another buck and a half for the man-sized target doesn't seem so bad

https://www.nationaltarget.com/inde...24_55?osCsid=4fa1ec62646040b31544bd64ea8c55bd

Several of the full sized human silhouette and other police type training targets are only $.50 each.

Personally, I like the B-6 pistol target made for 50 yard handgun shooting, which has an 8 inch black center, scoring rings reaching out to a diameter similar to a garbage can lid, and the entire paper is something like 24 x 24 inches.

The targets are only 25 cents apiece,
and you can buy a smaller center section for repairing the middle when it's shot out for only 8 cents.

This traditional round bull's-eye target with an 8 inch aiming black is also good for shooting iron-sighted rifles at 50 or 100 yards,
and scoped rifles at 200 to 300 yards.

For bulk paper targets, order them online.

For bulk cardboard targets, I drive to Atlanta Arms and pack as many boxes as can fit in my car.

I buy rolls of white paper and black markers from Hobby Lobby for targets. Something like $7 for the paper in rolls 2ft wide and 100ft long. Draw your own silhouettes, A Zones, or whatever you prefer. Buy yourself some steel for maximum fun!!

Back
Top Bottom