• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tarantulas anyone??

I don't consider reptiles or arachnids pets. I don't handle unless Cleaning cages or if I get hatchlings, they must be put in small viles with damp cotton.

Even my service dog isn't a pet, he's my best bud.
I was gonna tag you in this thread but I see you’re already in here.

I think I’m my dog’s emotional support human, I’ve been in training for about nine years now. :twitch: :crazy: :becky:

My friends mom had one back when we were still in high school. I had real long hair at the time and samantha would crawl up my shoulder and hide in my hair. She would stay there for hours. His house was the party house and sometimes i would forget she was there and she would come crawlin out of my hair and scare the **** out of people. I think samantha was a bit jealous when i would sit down with girls because that was the only time she would come out of my hair. She lived to be 27 years old

videotogif_2017.01.17_10.04.25.gif

ya, i want to stick to new world and terrestrial species because i am not about to have that **** get out in my home lol. i would never sleep again. i watched alot of the dark den videos on youtube and seeing how quick some of those southeast asian species are is down right impressive and i am not about to try and own one of those
Like this?
giphy (72).gif

Back
Top Bottom