• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tarantulas anyone??

I have a few, down from 33. Lost many while in Grady for 2 months back in 2004. Also 2 baby ball pythons, a banana moref Cali king and a Jungle Carpet x Diamond python. Last shed was 116" , they stretch a bit while shedding
nice. i wanted a cobalt blue until i learned more about tarantulas then i decided no old world species for me

its a honduran curly hair. she (i think) went into the hide and stayed there for a few days now she i out wandering around which is cool. i give her alot of room and dont plan on handeling at all, she seems to be a little spunky for a brachypalma so im gonna let her chill for a while. giving her a cricket tomorrow and some more water in the cap

nice. i wanted a cobalt blue until i learned more about tarantulas then i decided no old world species for me

Had one, they are fast, like real fast. Just keep an Epi pen near by and you should be fine unless your high allergic. Not much different than a bee venom. Regular small spiders we are around daily have far worse venom than any Tarantula.

Had one, they are fast, like real fast. Just keep an Epi pen near by and you should be fine unless your high allergic. Not much different than a bee venom. Regular small spiders we are around daily have far worse venom than any Tarantula.
ya, i want to stick to new world and terrestrial species because i am not about to have that **** get out in my home lol. i would never sleep again. i watched alot of the dark den videos on youtube and seeing how quick some of those southeast asian species are is down right impressive and i am not about to try and own one of those

Im out

Back
Top Bottom