• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tapatalk

If you’ll pull down and “refresh” the page, everything pops up as normal.
Another TAPATALK user here on iPhone/iPad.... learned something new today! I was switching to WEB VIEW to see the info but pulling down and refreshing the screen works "mo bedda"....

Now, if only I could see PMs without having to log in on my PC and also see classified posts in order. Scrolling through them, I see one that is 7 days old, followed by one 12 hours old, followed by one 2 days old, followed by one 5 min old... and it would seem that when one comments on a post, it does not move it to the top of the stack.

Also noticed in TAPATALK that there don't appear to be "personal" NOTIFICATIONS any more when another person replies or likes a post I have made or am participating in. I see a notification when someone starts a PM but cannot access the PM other than on my PC.

Still "suffering" with TAPATALK interface....posted this in the wrong place recently.... copying to this thread...

I have been using TAPATALK as a mobile app interface (iPad/iPhone) to ODT for a few years now and it has worked well until the recent ODT website update. Now, I can no longer view previous PMs in my Inbox. Additionally, I can start a new PM with another ODTer but not see their response to the message. The Inbox shows a red badge on the envelope icon, indicating I have a new message but when selecting the inbox it shows a blank page and says "No Messages" in center screen.

Has anyone else had this issue and found a fix for it either in ODT web settings of TAPATALK settings?

Also, not seeing notifications when others comment on a thread I have bookmarked. Looking for info on any available "fix" for that as well….

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk