• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tampa Bay signs Rob Gronkowski to one year deal.

Stampede

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Just my rifle, my pony and me.
53   0
Reaction score
The Buccaneers and Patriots completed a deal to bring Rob Gronkowski out of retirement, so Brady won't be the only former Patriot to play for Tampa Bay in 2020.

Patriots & Buccaneers on Tuesday completed a trade that brought the tight end out of retirement for one final season. The deal which became official after Gronk passed a physical, sends him and a 2020 seventh-round pick to the Bucs. The Patriots will receive a 2020 fourth-round pick in return.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl...ight-end-retirement/goon4ky4yra71w77cu13wst6c

mannnn. i ****ing hate the patriots and have ****ing HATED Brady and Gronk. but i have to admit its gonna be interesting to see wtf happens with tampa now
They are gonna come out of the closet and get married!

I hate them both! For really good reasons too. They are both really good, and don’t play for my team.

They are gonna come out of the closet and get married!

I hate them both! For really good reasons too. They are both really good, and don’t play for my team.

best reason there is, but i hated the pats before them so that just always added to it. but now that they left and are tryign to do the cinderella story thing i kinda wanna see it now. I know one thing is for certain is i pray i get to see the look on belichicks face if they smash the pats.

best reason there is, but i hated the pats before them so that just always added to it. but now that they left and are tryign to do the cinderella story thing i kinda wanna see it now. I know one thing is for certain is i pray i get to see the look on belichicks face if they smash the pats.

Hate to admit it, but I hope both Brady & Belicheck stumble this year (assuming there is a 2020 football season). I don't like the Pats anymore because their fans are arrogant and I'm tired of Tom & Bill. I want to see their dynasty end and some new teams take over and start shaking up the status-quo in the nfl.

That being said, Tom and Rob being in the NFC South will be a big hurdle to get through for the Falcons. Beating them would make me feel a little better about losing the superbowl....but not much.

Hate to admit it, but I hope both Brady & Belicheck stumble this year (assuming there is a 2020 football season). I don't like the Pats anymore because their fans are arrogant and I'm tired of Tom & Bill. I want to see their dynasty end and some new teams take over and start shaking up the status-quo in the nfl.

That being said, Tom and Rob being in the NFC South will be a big hurdle to get through for the Falcons. Beating them would make me feel a little better about losing the superbowl....but not much.

eh im praying that having something like that happen so close to home may actually force the falcons to do some reshuffling, which, we probobly wont and will just keep doing the same **** over and over. . . but hey, i can hope cant i?

eh im praying that having something like that happen so close to home may actually force the falcons to do some reshuffling, which, we probobly wont and will just keep doing the same **** over and over. . . but hey, i can hope cant i?

Yes...you can hope!

THIS!

Back
Top Bottom