• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taliban Trolls biden

The Taliban are gonna have a field day while Biden is in office. Heck they already took back 80% of land we had cleaned out. There will be mass murderer of women and don't forget the men we trained and worked with us. God bless those courageous men who helped us while we were there and save their pour souls.
Excuse me for that short prayer. They need Gods help because Biden certainly doesn't have the stones to do anything about it.

trump initiated withdrawal plans, but whatever fits your narrative i guess
China may have blackmailed him china has the dirt on &&^head joe and now China is in negations with China ref Mineral rights and such. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO VICTORS GO THE SPOILS IN AMERICAS WAY OF THINKING. iF YOUR GOING SEND TROOPS INTO BATTLE AND WIN WHICH WE DID WE DROVE THE Taliban OUT. THINGS WHERE QUIET UNTIL BIDEN TOOK OFFICE AND NOW i BET WE HAVE ANOTHER TERRORIST ATTACK ON AMERICANS SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD WITHIN A YEAR THANKS TO j BIDEN

Biden is a loser!
1629598165445.gif

Obama gave them cash

Biden gave them military grade weapons and innocent people to use as a stream of income.

I could be wrong but the helicopters and other big equipment would go to the highest bidder (Russia/China) to deconstruct and rebuild.

Back
Top Bottom