• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taking a limited number of hunters for Metro Atlanta Area

Metro Bucks

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
We are taking additional members to fill empty hunting spots and expand our hunting land in the metro Atlanta area. Most of our hunting properties are small tracts around the metro area only for bow hunting, but do have a few tracks for gun hunters. Our club does not charge annual club dues, but only charges for the amount you hunt based on a ‘pay by hunt’ system. It works out great for guys who just want to supplement some hunting opportunities while in other clubs, or hunt all of our properties throughout the season at your own discretion. You are free to move around to any of our tracks with our online scheduling and booking system.

We are only taking ethical and responsible hunters who are going to shed a positive light on the sport. One bad apple can ruin a property for the whole lot in a property owner’s eyes. We will run a non-refundable background check ($50). Check out ourwebsite for details on how our club works and operates.
MetroAtlantaBucks.com
http://www.metroatlantabucks.com/

If you own or know of some property in the metro area that you think would work for our club, please let us know. We can cater a flexible contract to the property owner’s needs, and pay great rates. Both small and large tracks of land will work. We will pay referral fees for helping us landsome good property!

Last edited:
much as I like to hunt, I'm not going to give all my personal info and allow a background check either.

Good grief that's excessive.

You may be what you say and have integrity but this is a formula for identity theft, that along with your being a brand new member does not inspire confidence.

Welcome to the ODT. Nice looking website. I would like to see some reviews as well. Background check is a little extensive for a hunt, but to each their own. Good luck with your venture.

I read the website site and signed up for a basic. All the places on the featured property list were all south of Atlanta. Fairburn, gray, hampton, social circle, and lithonia.
That's a long way from me. I work metro atlanta and that's not metro. I consider all that south Georgia.
I'd be better off keeping on slugging away on the wma's trying to find the random deer that might be left over after the poachers got done.

Heck I just want a doe or 2. Being out of vension since may has just sucked badly.

Back
Top Bottom