• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tactical Response, Fighting Pistol and Fighting Rifle May 28 -31

RHR

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
8   0
Reaction score
Red hill range in Martin Ga, will be hosting Tactical Response for 4 days of training.
May 28-29 Fighting Pistol
May 30-31 Fighting Rifle.
To register for class
Fighting Pistol – Tactical Response
May 28-29

“This is the course everyone is talking about! It is the most comprehensive 2-day handgun class in the world! This course is literally a life saver. Our fighting Pistold course prepares you to prevail in a real world violent confrontation and many students have gone on and done just that! This intensive course covers an incredible amount of material in just two days and we have been told that it covers more than any 5 day course at the big schools.” – Tacticalresponse.com

Attachments

• slide_2.jpg
    slide_2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 36
I took Fighting Pistol last June in Tennessee. During a break on day one, Yeager informs me that they come to Red Hill Range and teach the same class. Red Hill Range is half a mile from my church. A great class all the same.

We took both Fighting Pistol and Fighting Rifle classes. Our observations and feedback is extremely positive. First and foremost, Red Hill Range was fantastic and the owner, Chris ensured we had an awesome experience. Also, I just learned Red Hill Range is hosting some very interesting classes over the next few months from other training groups including a medical course which we plan on attending. I highly recommend the range and if you are interested check out the offerings on their website.

Fighting Pistol occurred during the torrential downpour from hurricane Alberto however it did not slow down our training. The instructors were top notch and experienced pros who knew the technical, legal and financial implications 2nd amendment. The training focused on the total view that also included proper form and techniques.

Fighting Rifle built off the foundation of Fighting Pistol and expanded our knowledge and skills. We thoroughly enjoyed the course and learned a tremendous amount of very relevant and practical information.

Overall, we are exceptionally satisfied with the training and look forward to attending future courses from Tactical Response.

We took both Fighting Pistol and Fighting Rifle classes. Our observations and feedback is extremely positive. First and foremost, Red Hill Range was fantastic and the owner, Chris ensured we had an awesome experience. Also, I just learned Red Hill Range is hosting some very interesting classes over the next few months from other training groups including a medical course which we plan on attending. I highly recommend the range and if you are interested check out the offerings on their website.

Fighting Pistol occurred during the torrential downpour from hurricane Alberto however it did not slow down our training. The instructors were top notch and experienced pros who knew the technical, legal and financial implications 2nd amendment. The training focused on the total view that also included proper form and techniques.

Fighting Rifle built off the foundation of Fighting Pistol and expanded our knowledge and skills. We thoroughly enjoyed the course and learned a tremendous amount of very relevant and practical information.

Overall, we are exceptionally satisfied with the training and look forward to attending future courses from Tactical Response.
Hey, if it ain't raining you ain't training! Which instructors did you have?

Rained 7-8 inches. Tim Morris and Jerry Nuss. Super competent and kept the class going in spite of the weather. Have you taken the class? If yes, where and who were you instructors?

Back
Top Bottom