• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tactacam Reveal.....It works

What do you mean update? I keep reading that on facebook but don’t know what they are referring to.
Every camera has its own update time. All three of mine are different times of day. If you make a change to your settings, it will become effective at your next update. You will find it on the camera details page.

I had nearly the same thing happen twice. It took two days before the deer found some corn and minerals that I put out. Did you see if the camera updated today?
That’s the thing... I had another cam out in the same spot with deer on it every day, twice a day for a month. Now nothing. We even added 2 food plots that have grown tremendously. Lol Guess we might be impatient.

I ordered mine from Scheels couple weeks ago and received it last Thursday. It’s the Verizon model. I have yet to deploy after joining 2 FB user groups, hell im scared to death..lol
I mean everyone seems to be having some type of trouble out of them, but claims customer support is great. I’ll be dammed if I wanna spend every day emailing them with a problem. I may let mine just sit, lol!

Back
Top Bottom