• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

T.Rex Arms has redesigned their Sidecar appendix carry holster

I’ve tried all the big name holsters and currently trying the LAS Ronin 3.0. Has the lowest riding mag caddy of all other sidecar variants and I really like the built in “claw” which is just raised kydex instead of extra hardware hanging off. Rides pretty comfy. Compared to others I’ve tried and conceals well

Attachments

• D50AD289-CB74-4754-A80A-A88F1EFF7934.jpeg
    D50AD289-CB74-4754-A80A-A88F1EFF7934.jpeg
    293.3 KB · Views: 14
Speaking of, whatever happened to them? http://www.colonelblades.com is gone. They made some good fighting knives.
Oh it's a long long story that may or may not ever see the light of day...the courts will decide that. Love their knives though. Glad to have gotten a few of them before they disappeared.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Thoughts on its comfort/concealment compared to axis? I have the sidecar 1.0 and the mags ride a good bit farther away from the pistol on the 2.0. Another words, wider footprint
I can’t do a direct comparison because I don’t own an axis for the P365 but, I can certainly say it’s more comfortable (and concealable) carrying this set up over the P10c. Of course that could be due to the size/weight difference between the two guns. I’m also not running a light on the Sig. All I can say for sure is that it’s a great holster, and if the modularity appeals to you (or if you’re buying a new gun or changing weapon lights, etc. and need a new holster) I’d definitely recommend it. However, I’m not sure I’d recommend replacing your current set up, if you’re running a T1C for example.

Back
Top Bottom