• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

T Minus 13 Days and Counting until the Purge

".. there is one historical constant.

When institutions and politicians cannot accommodate radically changed circumstances, people will no longer value institutions and politicians. In their place, citizens will seek to ensure their own livelihoods, leisure and safety in ways that are more reliable and affordable — with their circumstances in their own hands rather than in those of distant others.

And their adjustments won't always be calm or polite."
- Victor Davis Hanson Historian, Professor, and Author

".. there is one historical constant.

When institutions and politicians cannot accommodate radically changed circumstances, people will no longer value institutions and politicians. In their place, citizens will seek to ensure their own livelihoods, leisure and safety in ways that are more reliable and affordable — with their circumstances in their own hands rather than in those of distant others.

And their adjustments won't always be calm or polite."
- Victor Davis Hanson Historian, Professor, and Author
I have read several of his books: He has nailed most of the things that have recently transpired...several years ago.

I'm in a close neigborhood of rabid ....but I'm in the middle of the road. Theyve seen me dragging in my bags of beans. Lol I'm a sitting duck if things go down. Therefore I shall exit stage left on Nov 3

Back
Top Bottom