• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Swimming Hole

Tube the Toccoa river in Mccaysville Ga. it flows North into Tenn. Fairly deep and cool. Don't forget to check out Mccaysville Drug and Gun while you are there. Ocoee river is just around corner in Tenn. if ya'll want to whitewater raft some class 3 & 4 rapids on the weekend.

wow we had a swimming hole in Rockdale when I was around 12.Big creek in alpharetta growing up. most creeks north of Dahlonega. Loved creeks.

wow we had a swimming hole in Rockdale when I was around 12.Big creek in alpharetta growing up. most creeks north of Dahlonega. Loved creeks.

Wasn’t Costly Mill by chance? I remember when the general store there was the only thing on 138 between Conyers and Walnut Grove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn’t Costly Mill by chance? I remember when the general store there was the only thing on 138 between Conyers and Walnut Grove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Over near the Monastery. Had a washing machine front we could slide out of the way and let it drain and fill back up with clean water for the next day.2 2x10s nailed together for a dive board. Old dirt road, Oglesby Bridge road cross 212.

Back
Top Bottom