• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sweet!!! Weed kills covid.

threads like this are pretty good evidence for a prosecutor if they wanted to look for it.
And knew the poster's true identity by filing a subpoena for info, and that member submitted the proper identity to the ODT when he/she created the account and that member wasn't using a VPN or anonymous email address and..... Well the list goes on. Anyone here that doesn't want to buy from me because of something I posted is more than welcome to keep scrolling.

Also, there would need to be proof other than posts on this site of violation before said prosecutor could even proceed.

And knew the poster's true identity by filing a subpoena for info, and that member submitted the proper identity to the ODT when he/she created the account and that member wasn't using a VPN or anonymous email address and..... Well the list goes on. Anyone here that doesn't want to buy from me because of something I posted is more than welcome to keep scrolling.

again, I am not judging. I honestly don't care. I consider you a friend, but you live in Colorado so there is zero chance of you and I transferring firearms to each other without going through a FFL so there is zero risk for me if I know you smoke the devils lettuce.

All I am saying is people should think about where they are before they openly admit things.

Kinda like the dumbasses who go into gun stores with bloodshot eyes reeking of weed and get mad when the guy behind the counter won't let them see a handgun.

So you answer "yes" to this question and they still sell you a gun?

“an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance[.]”

Also, there would need to be proof other than posts on this site of violation before said prosecutor could even proceed.
Hmmm...the son of the current occupant of the white house actually was addicted to crack and answered "no" to that question on a 4473. Maybe the alphabet boys can start with him.

again, I am not judging. I honestly don't care. I consider you a friend, but you live in Colorado so there is zero chance of you and I transferring firearms to each other without going through a FFL so there is zero risk for me if I know you smoke the devils lettuce.

All I am saying is people should think about where they are before they openly admit things.

Kinda like the dumbasses who go into gun stores with bloodshot eyes reeking of weed and get mad when the guy behind the counter won't let them see a handgun.
I'll buy that for a dollar.....

I don't smoke or use cannabis, but have friends that do. The smell or smoke doesn't bother me, but they don't really toke around me often.
Everyone has their vices, I enjoy good bourbon and like full flavor cigars on occasions with it. The smoke and smell of a good cigar is very strong and heavy in the air, and I'm sure most do not like it.
If cannabis can really work to stop the Chinese flu, then great. But I have to see more results from other studies first before I believe it entirely.

I don't smoke or use cannabis, but have friends that do. The smell or smoke doesn't bother me, but they don't really toke around me often.
Everyone has their vices, I enjoy good bourbon and like full flavor cigars on occasions with it. The smoke and smell of a good cigar is very strong and heavy in the air, and I'm sure most do not like it.
If cannabis can really work to stop the Chinese flu, then great. But I have to see more results from other studies first before I believe it entirely.
Man something about the smell of a good cigar cigar makes me get one every time.

So you answer "yes" to this question and they still sell you a gun?

“an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance[.]”
He's in CO....so it's legal........How the F you gonna prove someone is addicted?....LOL
Weed is not addictive.

He's in CO....so it's legal........How the F you gonna prove someone is addicted?....LOL
Weed is not addictive.
Welllllllll, the language on the 4473 refers to Federal laws so while weed Is legal in CO and local agencies do see it that way, Uncle Sugar still does not. I understand the point NWSharpshooter NWSharpshooter is making but here in CO is it indeed a gray-ish green area.

Back
Top Bottom