• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sweet!!! Weed kills covid.

That was my attempt at a bad troll. I don't partake myself but I do have other means of stress reduction. They come from Tennessee in an easy pour bottle.
I will say weed does make people made stupid decisions.

There are people in this thread publicly admitting to being drug users on a gun trading website. Knowingly transferring a firearm to a prohibited person (of which marijuana users are) is a felony punishable by 10 years imprisonment and forfeiture of future second amendment rights.

18 USC 922 (g)
18 USC 922(d).

I don't care if someone smokes weed. I don't even believe it should be illegal. Use your damn brain though and don't go onto a gun trading website talking about how much weed you smoke. I know for me, I am not going to knowingly commit a felony and put my family in jeopardy because someone can't keep their damn mouth shut.

I will say weed does make people made stupid decisions.

There are people in this thread publicly admitting to being drug users on a gun trading website. Knowingly transferring a firearm to a prohibited person (of which marijuana users are) is a felony punishable by 10 years imprisonment and forfeiture of future second amendment rights.

18 USC 922 (g)
18 USC 922(d).

I don't care if someone smokes weed. I don't even believe it should be illegal. Use your damn brain though and don't go onto a gun trading website talking about how much weed you smoke. I know for me, I am not going to knowingly commit a felony and put my family in jeopardy because someone can't keep their damn mouth shut.
I've filled out several 4473s in CO.... Never been a problem.

So you answer "yes" to this question and they still sell you a gun?

“an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance[.]”
No comment.... Why you getting all high and mighty about this... I would bet that we both know people who enjoy jazz cabbage and might even have many guns and/or a 3-ring binder of ATF stamps or even FFLs....it's possible you know....

No comment.... Why you getting all high and mighty about this... I would bet that we both know people who enjoy jazz cabbage and might even have many guns and/or ATF stamps or even FFLs....it's possible you know....

I am not high and mighty abou this, nor do I care if someone wants to smoke massive quantities of weed and own a bunch of guns. I just don't think it is smart to advertise it on public gun trading forum since selling a gun to a person who you know smokes weed is technically a felony and threads like this are pretty good evidence for a prosecutor if they wanted to look for it.

Back
Top Bottom