• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Swedish SNUS users

Twiztid

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
53   0
Reaction score
Just wondering how many of ya are on here. Just quit smoking because of these and the American (Camel) version just wasn't strong enough. Found a store a mile from the house that sold General and got some original, mint, and wintergreen. Been a couple days since my last cig and I was a 1-2 pack a day smoker for 8-9 years. No it is not dip, this stuff comes in a pouch (packet) and is placed in your upper lip, you can't even tell when I'm using one. It generates hardly any spit whatsoever (spit less) and what it does produce you can just swallow. Unlike dip, Swedish SNUS is pasteurized and regulated by the FDA, it also list every ingredient right on the package (unlike pretty much any tobacco product made here). Dip is fermented and hung over a fire, SNUS is not.

Figured I'd throw in a little info on the stuff while I was at it, Lol. This is most definitely not the stuff made in the USA, and I don't care for the stuff made here because I was still smoking while using it... with General, I'm only using SNUS. Not gonna lie, I do miss the cigs slightly but mainly outta habit and I need something to do with my hands.

Back
Top Bottom