• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SWAP MEET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks as I had planned on setting up a table and as usual spending 3X more money than what I sell but had to work today . I had the itch so bad I bought a pistol that I already have only cuz it was a great deal and close by . It just never ends
I want to elect Biker as President of the U.S.A. Who is in? He can straighten this place!!! Why not? Shepherdtrainer

What is most fun is actually seeing a real human face in relation to their Avatar . In all honesty my experience to date on here since I joined in what I have learned and the people I have met all around has been 99% positive. Imagine that a lot of people that own a lot of guns are some of the best all around people I have ever met . Just pointing out the facts not just my opinion .

That was me last year. Hate to have missed this. Had a blast at the last one. Fairly busy up on the lake today though. Just couldn't get away.
Ok JASWHIT I just now noticed you changed your name . To think the last time I talked to you said you were going to be a little more responsible on stay off this site for a while. Wondered why I haven't seen you on here in a while as I just figured you were one of the stronger ones to follow through with your commitment . You sent me a nice PM a while back but I ignored it as it was a little to friendly and didn't realize who you were and just figured you were attracted to my Avatar . Jason sincerely hope all is well

That was me last year. Hate to have missed this. Had a blast at the last one. Fairly busy up on the lake today though. Just couldn't get away.

Ok JASWHIT I just now noticed you changed your name . To think the last time I talked to you said you were going to be a little more responsible on stay off this site for a while. Wondered why I haven't seen you on here in a while as I just figured you were one of the stronger ones to follow through with your commitment . You sent me a nice PM a while back but I ignored it as it was a little to friendly and didn't realize who you were and just figured you were attracted to my Avatar . Jason sincerely hope all is well

Wtf?!

I didn't notice he changed his name either!

That's funny as hell. I was wondering what I did to piss you off and not get a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom