• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SWAP MEET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great bunch of folks and had a good time thanks for organizing this.
And surprisingly enough no one shot my trade meet drone down.
dr.jpg

Had a blast. It was great to put faces to names and to stop and shoot the breeze. Carol and I had a great time, petting the dogs, petting the rifles, me picking things up, her making me put them back down. She did let me buy one rifle but I think there may be a price to pay later, hope I'm up to it and as long as she's on top I should be fine.

Thanks to everyone who put all the effort into making this thing happen. Thanks to the folks that dragged all their stuff out there. And a big, general thank you to all you ODT folks.
Klif/Cliff/Cliff&Carol

Had a blast. It was great to put faces to names and to stop and shoot the breeze. Carol and I had a great time, petting the dogs, petting the rifles, me picking things up, her making me put them back down. She did let me buy one rifle but I think there may be a price to pay later, hope I'm up to it and as long as she's on top I should be fine.

Thanks to everyone who put all the effort into making this thing happen. Thanks to the folks that dragged all their stuff out there. And a big, general thank you to all you ODT folks.
Klif/Cliff/Cliff&Carol

It was GREAT to meet you and Carol today. Love the Captain Herb shirt! I want a closer look at your T-bucket!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom